1. Cookies policy
This Policy on cookies applies to all users of the raulturism.ro website. The information presented below aims to inform the users of this website about the placement, use and administration of cookies by RAUL TURISM SRL, the owner of the site www.raulturism.ro, in the context of users browsing this website.
2. What are cookies?
We use the term "cookies" to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
An "Internet Cookie" is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on a computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed. These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences.
Cookies are installed by request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.). Once installed, cookies have a determined lifespan, remaining "passive", in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard driver of the user on whose equipment they were installed.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie and the content or value of the cookie. From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that web server.
3. The advantages of cookies
A cookie contains information that links a web browser (user) to a specific web server (website). If a browser accesses that web server again, it can read the information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable services to users: eg - online privacy preferences, site language options, shopping carts or relevant advertising.
4. The purposes for which cookies are used through this website
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each user, namely for:
• improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during its visit / use by users;
• providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to raulturism.ro, as the owner of this website;
• anticipation of possible goods that will be made available to users in the future through this website, depending on the services / products accessed.
• offering comfortable services to users eg: - preferences in terms of online privacy, shopping cart or relevant advertising;
Based on the feedback sent through cookies regarding the way in which this website is used, raulturism.ro may adopt measures to make this website more efficient and more accessible for users.
• the language in which a website is viewed;
• the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed;
• facilitating access to users' accounts;
• ease of placing orders on the site (in the online store): keeping options for various products (size, color, material, other details, etc.) in the shopping cart (and storing these options) - thus generating the flexibility of the "shopping cart";
• posting comments on the site;
5. Lifetime of cookies
The lifetime of cookies can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. The information collected is stored and kept for a reasonable period of time (30-90 days). The data stored in these files may contain information about a user's computer and IP address.
There are the following categories of cookies that determine their lifespan:
• Session cookies - A "session cookie" is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
• Persistent or fixed cookies - A "persistent" or "fixed" cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user's terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days or several years in the future) or until it is deleted by the user at any time through the browser settings.
Learn more about the types of cookies used by Google and our partners, as well as how they use them.
6. Cookies placed by third parties
Certain sections of content on the website may be provided through third parties, ie not by raulturism.ro, in which case these cookies are called cookies placed by third parties ("third party cookies").
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Zendesk Messenger.
For the settings of cookies generated by third parties, you can also consult the site:
7. Cookies used through this website
By using / visiting the website, the following types of cookies can be placed:
• Website performance cookies;
• Cookies for user analysis;
• Cookies for geotargetting;
• Cookies for registration;
• Cookies for advertising;
Performance cookies - through this type of cookies are stored the preferences of the user of this website, so that the setting of preferences again in case of subsequent visit to the website is no longer necessary.
Cookies for user analysis - these cookies inform us if a certain user of the website has visited / used this website before. The browser will tell us if you have this cookie, and if not, we will generate one. These cookies are used only for statistical purposes and allow the monitoring of unique users who visit us and how often they do so.
Geotargetting cookies - these cookies are used by a software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. It is completely anonymous and is used only to target content. The same ads will be received regardless of the language selected in the Browser, for example, even when you are on our page in Romanian or in another language, you receive the same ad.
Registration cookies - when you register on this site, we generate a cookie that notifies us if you are registered or not. Our servers use these cookies to show us the account you are registered with and if you have permission for a particular service. If you have not selected the "keep me registered" option, this cookie will be deleted automatically when you close your browser or computer.
Advertising cookies - these cookies allow us to find out when a user views an online advertisement, its type and the time elapsed since the moment of viewing the respective advertising message. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising.
We may also use third-party cookies for better targeting of advertising, to show for example advertisements about glasses, if the user recently visited a page on the site about glasses frames. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the content viewed, not about users.
We also set anonymous cookies through other sites we advertise on. By receiving them, we can use them to recognize you as a visitor to that site if you later visit our site, we will be able to deliver advertising based on this information.
8. Information stored and accessed through cookies
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition This web page recognizes the browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
9. Customize browser settings for cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to browse this website is used by more than one person, the setting for deleting individual browsing data each time the browser is closed may be considered.
10. Security and privacy issues
Cookies are NOT viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code so they cannot be executed or auto-run. Consequently, they cannot be duplicated or replicated on other networks to run or replicate again. Because they cannot perform these functions, they cannot be considered viruses.
Cookies may, however, be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about users' preferences and browsing history, both on a particular site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this and constantly mark cookies to be deleted during anti-virus / anti-spyware deletion / scanning procedures.
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
11. Tips for safe and responsible browsing, based on cookies
• Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you.
• If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person using the computer, you can set long expiration dates for storing your browsing history and personal access data.
• If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is an option to access the sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session.
• Instalati-va si updatati-va constant aplicatii antispyware. Multe dintre aplicatiile de detectare si prevenire a spyware-ului includ detectarea atacurilor pe site-uri. Astfel, impiedica browserul de la a accesa website-uri care ar putea sa exploateze vulnerabilitatile browserului sau sa descarce software periculos. Asigurati-va ca aveti browserul mereu updatat. Multe dintre atacurile bazate pe cookies se realizeaza exploatand punctele slabe ale versiunilor vechi ale browserelor.
Cookie-urile sunt pretutindeni si nu pot fi evitate daca doriti sa va bucurati de acces pe cele mai bune si cele mai mari site-uri de pe Internet – locale sau internationale. Cu o intelegere clara a modului lor de operare si a beneficiilor pe care le aduc, puteti lua masurile necesare de securitate astfel incat sa puteti naviga cu incredere pe internet.
12. This website uses remarketing through Google Analytics and Facebook to advertise online
The site www.raulturism.ro uses the Remarketing advertising options offered by Google and Facebook. Through this type of advertising, both Google and Facebook collect cookies from this site to show you advertising campaigns closer to your interests, expressed by the types of pages accessed in the past on this site (raulturism.ro).
Third-party distributors, including Google and Facebook, display our ads on Internet sites. This site and third-party resellers, including Google and Facebook, use primary cookies (such as Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies in combination to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your visits. made by you on the site.
13. Deleting and deactivating cookies
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, leading to limitations in its use.
In general, a browser used to access web pages allows you to save cookies on the terminal by default. These settings can be changed so that the automatic administration of
Cookies must be blocked by the web browser or the user must be informed each time cookies are sent to his terminal. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of managing cookies can be found in the settings area of the application (web browser). All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can usually be accessed in the "options" section or in the "preferences" menu of your browser.
However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - but only that it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests, highlighted by browsing behavior.
For any additional questions regarding the way cookies are used through this website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org